The official buyrates for the following WWE pay-per-views were announced today in the company's 2011 third quarter earnings report:
* Money in the Bank - 195,000 buys (compared to 165,000 in 2010)
* SummerSlam - 296,000 buys (compared to 350,000 in 2010)
* Night of Champions - 161,000 buys (compared to 165,000 in 2010)
** AFTER YOU READ THIS ARTICLE PLEASE HELP SPREAD THE WORD ***
* Click the "Like" button at the top of this post and "Tweet" it if you have Twitter!
* Also, you can find us on Facebook at Facebook.com/WrestlingNewsWorld and on Twitter at Twitter.com/wnwnews!
READER TIPS: Posting Comments | Submissions
Want The Inside Line To Pro Wrestling? - Join WNW Premium