The preliminary buyrate for WWE SummerSlam is reported in at 301,000 buys which is down from previous years. Here's a look at the final buyrate numbers for the show in recent years:
* SummerSlam 2010 - 350,000 buys
* SummerSlam 2009 - 369,000 buys
* SummerSlam 2008 - 477,000 buys
* SummerSlam 2007 - 537,000 buys
The buyrate is clearly going in the opposite direction but the final number will be released with the company's quarter three earnings later this year.
** AFTER YOU READ THIS ARTICLE PLEASE HELP SPREAD THE WORD ***
* Click the "Like" button at the top of this post and "Tweet" it if you have Twitter!
* Also, you can find us on Facebook at Facebook.com/WrestlingNewsWorld and on Twitter at Twitter.com/wnwnews!
READER TIPS: Posting Comments | Submissions
Want The Inside Line To Pro Wrestling? - Join WNW Premium