Randy Orton did an interview with KUPD in Phoenix, Arizona on Tuesday and was very candid. He took aim at Kelly Kelly, The Rock, Mark Henry and a lot of issues that have gone unreported. Below are the highlights:
* Randy Orton said he could "name ten guys" that had sexual relationships with Kelly Kelly. The hosts started speculating with names.
* He said The Miz is dating Maryse.
* Orton talked about some of his friends including Santino Marella and Chris Jericho. He said he doesn't think Jericho had permission to do his game show but he's the type of guy that will just go in Vince McMahon's office and tell him what he is going to do.
* He said he's "done all that stuff" when talking about using drugs and said his wife saved his life. Orton said the upcoming Orton DVD coming out in September is very personal. Orton says in the DVD, he discusses overdosing five years ago and actually stopped breathing. He says his wife is featured in the DVD crying about it.
* Orton tears The Rock apart for wanting to be known as an actor and not a wrestler. He discusses The Rock's return promo on WWE Raw where he said he "never left" and promises he'll never leave again. Orton says The Rock needs a teleprompter and someone to write all his promos.
* Randy said he can blow John Cena away in the ring and Cena is somewhat "robotic" in the ring. He said Cena is "light years" ahead of everyone including The Rock on the mic.
* Orton said he got backstage heat for comments he made leading into Wrestlemania XXVII about The Rock. He said The Rock called the WWE office and complained about his comments, saying he buried him and Triple H. Orton said John Laurinaitis took him aside and talked with him about it. Orton said he talked to Hunter and he didn't bury him in the interview. He discussed an awkward situation at catering between him and Rock backstage.
* He said following his concussion in Spain, the Raw taping afterwards was a "blur." Orton said it was his sixth concussion. He detailed an incident where Batista knocked him out.
* Orton said he wishes there could be "four or five more Sheamus' come along." He said Mark Henry, "bless his heart" he's a strong boy but he's not the guy he wants to be in the ring with.
* He ended the interview by telling a story about "sleeping in the nude" and says he got up to make a protein shake one night and defecated all over himself when trying to pass gas (I'm not making this up).
You can listen to the full interview at this link.
** AFTER YOU READ THIS ARTICLE PLEASE HELP SPREAD THE WORD ***
* Click the "Like" button at the top of this post and "Tweet" it if you have Twitter!
* Also, you can find us on Facebook at Facebook.com/WrestlingNewsWorld and on Twitter at Twitter.com/wnwnews!
READER TIPS: Posting Comments | Submissions
Want The Inside Line To Pro Wrestling? - Join WNW Premium