- Ric Flair appeared off camera at last night’s SmackDown taping at the Time Warner Cable Arena in Charlotte, North Carolina. He delivered an emotional farewell speech to the fans in attendance. His youngest son Reid was sitting front row with his girlfriend to support his father.
- Rey Mysterio has been nominated for an American Latino TV Award. Rey is one of four athletes that have been nominated for the favorite extreme athlete of 2008. The winners will be announced during the American Latino Awards broadcast in over 70 cities that began earlier this week. You can obtain more information at this link.
- Last week’s edition of WWE Monday Night Raw was once again the top-rated show on cable. The show drew 5.8 million viewers which equaled out to a 3.5 cable rating. View Our Raw Ratings Archive
Ryan’s Take: Our live correspondent for last night’s tapings actually sat right beside Reid Flair and his girlfriend. He said at first he seemed very stuck up and cocky, but eventually he did talk to him a little. I asked our correspondent to tell him he was working for us, but I don’t think he got the opportunity to do so. I was told that Flair’s speech made everyone in attendance “choke-up.”
** AFTER YOU READ THIS ARTICLE PLEASE HELP SPREAD THE WORD ***
* Click the "Like" button at the top of this post and "Tweet" it if you have Twitter!
* Also, you can find us on Facebook at Facebook.com/WrestlingNewsWorld and on Twitter at Twitter.com/wnwnews!
READER TIPS: Posting Comments | Submissions
Want The Inside Line To Pro Wrestling? - Join WNW Premium