In today's financial report, WWE announced the buy rates to all the fourth quarter pay-per-views for 2010. The following information was released:
* Hell in a Cell - 210,000 buys (compared to 283,000 in 2009)
* Bragging Rights - 137,000 buys (compared to 181,000 in 2009)
* Survivor Series - 244,000 buys (compared to 228,000 in 2009)
Pay-per-view revenues were $13.8 million as compared to $16.3 million in the prior year quarter, reflecting a 23% decline in total pay-per-view buys. Beginning in January 2010, the suggested domestic retail price of non-WrestleMania pay-per-view events increased $5.00 to $44.95.
Richard Reacts: Survivor Series was the only pay-per-view to show an increase but remember after Survivor Series 2009, WWE officials had originally planned on scrapping the show.
** AFTER YOU READ THIS ARTICLE PLEASE HELP SPREAD THE WORD ***
* Click the "Like" button at the top of this post and "Tweet" it if you have Twitter!
* Also, you can find us on Facebook at Facebook.com/WrestlingNewsWorld and on Twitter at Twitter.com/wnwnews!
READER TIPS: Posting Comments | Submissions
Want The Inside Line To Pro Wrestling? - Join WNW Premium