WWE has posted their full pay-per-view schedule for 2012. Rather than naming the return of WWE Bragging Rights on June 17, the event is listed as “TBD.” As I reported here on WrestlingNewsWorld.com, the current plan is for WWE Capitol Punishment to be scrapped in favor of Bragging Rights. Below is the schedule:
- Royal Rumble: January 29
- Elimination Chamber: February 19
- WrestleMania XXVIII: April 1
- Extreme Rules: April 29
- WWE Over The Limit: May 20
- TBD: June 17
- WWE Money In The Bank: July 15
- SummerSlam: August 19
- Night of Champions: September 23
- Hell in a Cell: October 28
- Survivor Series: November 18
- WWE TLC: Tables, Ladders & Chairs: December 16
All shows except Elimination Chamber, WWE Over The Limit, WWE Money In The Bank and Hell in a Cell will be on Sky Box Office for £14.95 each. Click here for more information.
Thanks to Wrestling News World reader Logan Walker for sending this in.