Backstage news from WWE Monday Night Raw in Baltimore...
- Regarding reports The Undertaker is injured, I cannot confirm that but was told he's "a little worse for wear" and WWE is unsure if he'll be able to work SummerSlam as they had hoped at the beginning of the summer. At any rate, there's been talk of either Kane teaming with Undertaker to oppose The Shield or Kane and someone else to oppose The Wyatt Family. Plans are subject to change and these are just some things we heard from this week's Raw.
- We're told Vickie Guerrero forgot her lines during the "Performance Evaluation" segment including the Brock Lesnar part that Stephanie McMahon brought up.
- The Wyatt Family was over backstage and everyone thought they came across well, however, we heard some thought the Kane beating went a little long and the dead crowd didn't help.
- Many are souring on the Money in the Bank pay-per-view lineup. Both MITB ladder matches have company officials worried, not from an in-ring standpoint but from the all babyface/all heel setup. We're told there are some worries about the in-ring work between John Cena and Mark Henry with the unforgiving Philadelphia crowd.
- We heard several people backstage complaining of a cockroach problem at the 1st Mariner Arena. Obviously this isn't groundbreaking news, but I thought it was enough to mention to perhaps trigger the need for an exterminator.