Below are quick results from yesterday’s WWE Raw house show from the World Arena in Colorado Springs, Colorado:
* David Otunga opened the show with the new lawyer gimmick. He re-stated the storyline for this weekend’s live events in that they will compete as long as Triple H is not in the building.
* Zack Ryder b. Drew McIntyre
* Jack Swagger b. Alex Riley
* Mason Ryan b. Primo
* WWE United States Champion Dolph Ziggler b. John Morrison to retain
* WWE Divas Champion Beth Phoenix b. Eve to retain
* WWE Tag Team Champions Air Boom b. David Otunga & Michael McGillicutty to retain
* WWE Champion John Cena b. Alberto Del Rio to retain. The Miz and R-Truth came out after the match, sending Air Boom out for the save.