WNW reader Jonathan Crowe was at Friday night's WWE Raw live event in Uniondale, New York and sent in the following live report:
* The show started 5 minutes late and got a big pop when it started!
* Justin Roberts announced the matches until Vickie Guerrero interrupted and demanded respect. When the whole arena booed she left and Roberts announced the main event of Cena vs. Ziggler in a Steel Cage to a huge reaction.
* Brodus Clay and the Usos b. Prime Time Players and Jack Swagger. The crowd was behind The Usos and Brodus. Good match.
* Eve b. Kaitlyn. Went about 10 minutes and was actually a really good match. Crowd was behind Kaitlyn but I wanted eve to win. Got a huge reaction surprisingly.
* Dolph Ziggler came on the screen and talked about his match against John Cena.
* Santino Marella b. David Otunga. Usual comedy match. Crowd was behind Santino who won with the cobra. No reaction for David Otunga.
* Ryback and Team Hell No b. The Shield by DQ when Roman Reigns hit Ryback with a chair. Daniel Bryan came out and then the Shield came out and attacked until eventually Kane came following Ryback. Great match. The Shield took all finishers. Team Hell No hugged it out after the match.
* Zack Ryder b.Tensai in 10 seconds. Kind of disappointing to Long Island. Nothing special. To our surprise, Mick Foley came out to announce if Tensai would sing Jingle Bells or Rudolph. It was Rudolph. Tensai said he was Jewish and Mick Foley told him the majority of the crowd was. Foley told Tensai that when Long Islanders are promised something, they get it. Funny "What?" chants while he sang. he told us to shut up but we never did.
* Antonio Cesaro b. The Miz to retain the US Championship. Pretty good match. Cesaro cut a promo telling Long Island we are trash and we should all move. Miz changed his "AWESOME" catchphrase to "You're in New York and it's AWESOOOOOME!!"
* New Age Outlaws b. Rhodes Scholars. Great match and the crowd popped big for New Age Outlaws. Billy Gunn pinned Cody after the Fame Asser.
* John Cena b. Dolph Ziggler in a Steel Cage Match. Match of the Night. So many near falls and near escapes. Funny moment where Big E Langston and John Cena both pulled Ziggler and Cena and Ziggler knocked out the ref. Big E. attacked Cena and Cena kicked out at 2 1/2. AJ came in an threw the briefcase and it hit an already knocked out Charles Robinson in the head. AJ slapped Cena then Cena kissed her. Cena hit the AA for the win in about 25 minutes.
* John Cena
* The New Age Outlaws
* Mick Foley
* Antonio Cesaro
* Vickie Guerrero
* The Shield