Wrestling News World reader Sander Bollee sent in the following report from yesterday's WWE Smackdown house show from Forest National in Brussels, Belgium:
* Daniel Brian def. Tyson Kidd by submission
* Brodus Clay def. Justin Gabriel
* Ezekiel Jackson def. Jinder Mahal
* Hunico def. Yoshi Tatsu
* Sheamus def. Christian
Christian hurt his knee less than two minutes in which caused Sheamus hit the Brogue Kick. X-sign was given by the referee and Christian was taken away.
* Alicia Fox def. Natalya
* Ted DiBiase & Randy Orton def. Cody Rhodes & Wade Barrett
* Big Show def. Mark Henry by disqualification so Henry remains WHC. Cody Rhodes and Wade Barrett came out to attack Big Show. Orton and Sheamus made the save so Big Show could chokeslam Henry to send the people home happy.