WWE posted a new investor presentation for March 2014 here on their corporate website. In it, the company outlined key milestones over the course of the next 12 months. Some of the milestones have been accomplished, so we’ll start with the ones that haven’t been accomplished followed by the ones that have.
Remaining key milestones over the next 12 months include:
- Launch WWE Network internationally (Phase 1 countries)
- Renegotiate U.S. television rights
- Renegotiate India television rights renewals
- Monetize digital and social media presence
Accomplished key milestones over the next 12 months are as follows:
- Launch WWE Network domestically
- Renegotiate U.K. television rights
- Improve film portfolio performance
Thanks to Wrestling News World reader Tim for sending this data.