The following is from the WWE & ImPACT Concussion Management Program under the section of “Prevention Programs & Initiatives”:
- The WWE has eliminated using folding metal chairs to “strike” an opponent in the head.
- The WWE penalizes through fine and/or suspension the following:
- The intentional use of a folding metal chair to “strike” an opponent in the head.
- Any blow to the head that is deemed an INTENTIONAL act
- The Fine and/or Suspension will be directed by the EVP of Talent Relations
You can read the full document at this link.
While Triple H was called by his kayfabe position as COO in the dot com coverage, he is the person that directs the fine and/or suspension as EVP of Talent Relations.