Scott Steiner participated in an "uncensored" media call on Wednesday to promote Sunday's Slammiversary 15 pay-per-view. WrestlingNewsWorld's Thomas Fenton was on the call and passed along the following notes:
- Steiner will team with Josh Mathews to face Jeremy Borash and Joseph Park. As far as their strategy goes, Scott says he will punch people so Josh can make the pin.
- Joseph Park called in to ask if Steiner would call off the match. Scott noted that lawyers are the scum of the earth.
- "The WWE Hall of Fame is a joke. You can't have a Hall of Fame that doesn't exist. Where is the Macho Man statue? Oh, Stephanie has that locked in her bedroom."
- Scott claims Triple H is just like Mr. McMahon, in that "he has no balls."
- Steiner called Dixie Carter a fangirl and a mark who just wanted to be on TV.
- He has a one shot deal with Impact and is not under contract. He does not watch much pro wrestling at all now a days.
- Steiner said he broke Wilt Chamberlain's record of sleeping with 15,000 women in 1999...
- Big Poppa Pump had this to say about the University of Michigan: "Love the University of Michigan - the greatest times of my life and I would love to go back and be an honorary captain for Jim Harbaugh."
We'll have complete coverage of Slammiversary on Sunday right here at WrestlingNewsWorld.com.