TNA taped the October 29th and November 5th episodes of Impact Wrestling on Thursday night from the Sands Bethlehem Event Center in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. To catch-up on all material taped for future episodes of Impact, make sure to check out our TNA Spoilers section before leaving the website.
By far, the most significant thing set to air on Oct. 29, 2014 is the crowning of a new TNA Champion. Bobby Roode beat Bobby Lashley to win the TNA Championship, in a match refereed by Kurt Angle. We reported the change earlier but were unable to confirm an air date at the time.
A tournament was announced to crown new No. 1 contenders for the TNA Tag Team Championship
Former WWE talent Brodus Clay worked as Tyrus.
The following is slated to air on Oct. 29 on Spike TV:
* Samoa Joe & Low Ki b. MVP & Kenny King. This was a bout in the aforementioned tournament to crown new No. 1 contenders for the TNA Tag Team Championship. King and MVP actually filmed a promo talking about it before the match.
* A segment was taped where Magnus and Bram united and brawled with Tommy Dreamer & Devon.
* The Hardys b. Ethan Carter III & Tyrus in the No. 1 contenders Tag Team Championship tournament . As we noted above, Tyrus is the new TNA ring name of Brodus Clay.
* Velvet Sky & Angelina Love b. Madison Raye & Taryn Terrell. Rayne turned on Terrell during the match but didn't reunite with The Beautiful People, as she pursued them as well.
* Manik, James Storm & The Great Sanada filmed a segment. Storm tried to talk Davey Richards into joining them but Eddie Edwards tried to talk him out of it. This setup…
* James Storm b. Eddie Edwards. Edwards was distracted due to an argument with Richards.
* Bobby Roode b. Bobby Lashley to win the TNA Championship with Kurt Angle as special guest referee. Angle actually had physical involvement as he tried to stop Lashley from using the belt.
Taped for the Nov. 5, 2014 episode was the introduction of Bobby Roode as TNA Champion. The celebration was short lived as MVP was granted a TNA Championship bout by Kurt Angle. The new No. 1 contenders for Tag Team Championship are also crowned.
The following is slated to air on Nov. 5 on Spike TV:
* Samuel Shaw & Brittany taped a segment where they ended up making out. Gunner came out and attacked but Shaw used a low blow to get the advantage.
* TNA Knockouts Champion Havok b. Gail Kim. They did another floor bump but the match kept going.
* Rockstar Spud, in a segment with Jeremy Borash, gave his true feelings about Ethan Carter III. EC3, out with Tyrus as his bodyguard, got beat down. Eric Young made the save.
* Devon & Tommy Dreamer b. Bram & Magnus in a Hardcore Match
* TNA Champion Bobby Roode filmed his celebration as the company's new champion. After being introduced by Kurt Angle, Roode put him over as the best wrestler ever. The segment was interrupted by Bobby Lashley, Kenny King and MVP. Angle eventually announces that MVP will get a shot at the TNA Championship, even though he doesn't deserve it.
* The Hardys b. Samoa Joe & Low Ki to become the No. 1 contenders for the TNA Tag Team Championship
One bout was taped for Xplosion. It was as follows:
* Mr. Anderson & Chris Melendez b. The BroMans