John Lineker missed weight for his main event fight against John Dodson scheduled to take place at UFC Fight Night 96 tomorrow night in Portland, Oregon. Lineker weighed in at 136.5 pounds - which is a pound and a half over the bantamweight limit — for his fight against John Dodson. This is the fifth time Lineker has missed weight since joining the UFC, with the previous four happening in the flyweight division when he was attempting to cut to 125 pounds.
Lineker wasn’t alone as Alex Oliveira, who will face Luis Henrique da Silva, weighed in at 161.5 pounds, which is five and a half pounds over the lightweight limit. Hacran Dias, who will face Andre Fili, weighed in at 148.5 pounds. That’s two and a half pounds too heavy.
As a result of the missed weights, all three fighters will forfeit twenty percent of their respective purses to their opponents.
Below are full weigh in results:
UFC Fight Night 96 Weigh-in Results:
- John Dodson (135) vs. John Lineker (136.5*)
- Alex Oliveira (161.5*) vs. Will Brooks (156)
- Joshua Burkman (170) vs. Zak Ottow (171)
- Louis Smolka (126) vs. Brandon Moreno (126)
- Joachim Christensen (205) vs. Luis Henrique da Silva (206)
- Andre Fili (146) vs. Hacran Dias (148.5*)
- Shamil Abdurakhimov (256) vs. Walt Harris (254)
- Keita Nakamura (170.5) vs. Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos (171)
- Nate Marquardt (186) vs. Tamdan McCrory (185)
- Ion Cutelaba (206) vs. Jonathan Wilson (205)
- Curtis Blaydes (265.5) vs. Cody East (261)
- Kelly Faszholz (134.5) vs. Ketlen Vieira (136)
WNW HD is Now Open! It’s more than a network with more backstage news, more interactive features and an opportunity for readers to connect as passionate fans. For a limited of time you can SIGNUP NOW with a 10% discount by using the coupon code GOHD!