Below are the opening betting odds for UFC 205: Alvarez vs. McGregor listed on the official UFC website:
UFC 205: ALVAREZ VS. MCGREGOR BETTING ODDS
* Champion Eddie Alvarez (+139) vs. Conor McGregor (-159) — UFC Lightweight Title
* Champion Tyron Woodley (+165) vs. Stephen “Wonderboy” Thompson (-190) — UFC Welterweight Title
* Champion Joanna Jedrzejczyk (-390) vs. Karolina Kowalkiewicz (+325) — UFC Women’s Strawweight Title
* Chris Weidman (-175) vs. Yoel Romero (+150)
* Kelvin Gastelum (+140) vs. Donald “Cowboy” Cerrone (-160)
* Miesha Tate (EVEN) vs. Raquel Pennington (+151)
* Frankie Edgar (-330) vs. Jeremy Stephens (+270)
* Khabib Nurmagomedov (-260) vs. Michael Johnson (+240)
* Rafael Natal (-150) vs. Tim Boetsch (+130)
* Vicente Luque (+125) vs. Belal Muhammad (-145)
* Jim Miller (+140) vs. Thiago Alves (-160)
* Liz Carmouche (+148) vs. Katlyn Chookagian (-168)
Keep in mind, the oddsmakers do not set the odds based on the how big of a favorite or underdog but rather how they expect the money to come in on a certain fight. After you read the odds, check out the official trailer for Saturday's fight to get hyped.
UFC 205: Alvarez vs. McGregor will take place on Saturday from Madison Square Garden in New York City. We’ll have complete coverage here at WrestlingNewsWorld.com.
We would like to encourage you to download our *FREE* pro wrestling and mixed martial arts news app! It's available in the Apple App Store and in Google Play. Once you download and love it, please submit a review! Thank you for your support!