We reported earlier here at Wrestling News World that Anthony Pettis missed weight by three pounds for his UFC interim featherweight championship against Max Holloway. He wasn’t alone as Rustam Khabilov miss weight by two pounds and Valerite Letourneau missed weight by one and a half pounds.
Below are complete UFC 206: Holloway vs. Pettis weigh-in results:
UFC 206: Holloway vs. Pettis Weigh-In Results
Main Card (Airing on Pay-Per-View at 10 PM EST):
- Jordan Mein (170) vs. Emil Weber Meek (170.5)
- Tim Kennedy (186) vs. Kelvin Gastelum (185)
- Cub Swanson (146) vs. Doo Ho Choi (145.5)
- Donald Cerrone (170.5) vs. Matt Brown (171)
- Max Holloway (145) vs. Anthony Pettis (148; missed 145 lb. limit by 3 lbs.) for the UFC interim featherweight championship
Note: If Anthony Pettis defeats Max Holloway, he will not win the title due to the missed weight. Holloway will win the title if he is victorious.
Preliminary Card (Airing on Fox Sports 1 at 8 PM EST):
- Mitch Gagnon (135.5) vs. Matthew Lopez (136)
- Valerite Letourneau (117.5; missed 116 lb. limit by 1.5 lbs.) vs. Viviane Pereira (114)
- Olivier Aubin-Mercier (156) vs. Drew Dober (156)
- Nikita Krylov (206) vs. Misha Cirkunov (205)
Preliminary Card (Airing on UFC Fight Pass at 6:30 PM EST):
- Zach Makovsky (125) vs. Dustin Ortiz (125)
- Jason Saggo (155) vs. Rustam Khabilov (158.5; missed 156 lb. limit by 2 lbs.)
- John Makdessi (155) vs. Lando Vannata (156)
We would like to encourage you to download our *FREE* pro wrestling and mixed martial arts news app! It's available in the Apple App Store and in Google Play. Once you download and love it, please submit a review! Thank you for your support!