ALL IN was held in Chicago, Illinois, and will go down in history as one of the biggest wrestling shows in not only the independent scene, but overall in the business of professional wrestling. Check down below for results and additional notes for the show.
SCU defeated The Briscoes
Flip Gordon won the Over Budget Battle Royale Match, going on to face ROH Champion Jay Lethal later in the night
- Matt Cross defeated MJF
- Christopher Daniels defeated Stephen Amell
- Tessa Blanchard defeated Chelsea Green, Madison Rayne, and Britt Baker in a Four-Way Match
- Cody Rhodes defeated Nick Aldis to capture the NWA Heavyweight Championship
- Adam Page defeated Joey Janala in a Chicago Street Fight
- Jay Lethal defeated Flip Gordon to retain the ROH Championship
- Kenny Omega defeated Pentagon Jr
- Kazuchika Okada defeated Marty Scurll
- The Golden Elite (Kota Ibushi and The Young Bucks) defeated Rey Mysterio, Bandido and Fenix
Notes From ALL IN
-In a memorable and tear jerking moment, Cody defeated Nick Aldis for the NWA Heavyweight Championship, in what could have been the ending of the ALL IN show.
- After Adam Page defeated Joey Janala in a Chicago Street Fight, we saw the return of Joey Ryan, who delivered a Penisplex on Page, in which the crowd erupted in cheers.
- Jay Lethal came out with Lanny Poffo, the brother of Randy Savage. Lethal came out in his old gimmick as Black Machismo.
- We saw Chris Jericho attack Kenny Omega after his match with Pentagon Jr. The lights went out, Jericho appeared in a Pentagon attire and face paint, delivering a Code Breaker on Omega.
- The main event match between the Golden Elite and Rey Mysterio, Bandido, and Fenix, ended 10 minutes early due to PPV time restraints. Matt Jackson said they finished the match with three seconds left to spare on PPV time.
- Fans began lining up at the door hours before they even opened. The merchandise stands had no less than 200 people in line at anytime during the show.
-There were many top names and workers backstage at the event.