New Japan Pro Wrestling is holding their first big event since the Covid-19 break, as Summer Struggle is set for this Saturday. The event is somewhat big for multiple reasons. It marks the return for NJPW since the pandemic began, while also being held at the Meiji Jingu Stadium in Tokyo, Japan. This will be the first NJPW event inside Meiji Jingu Stadium in over two decades. There is also a new championship, along with a dual-title main event.
With the big event taking place, 888sport has odds available for Pro Wrestling bettors. There are a total of six matches on the current Summer Struggle match card, but only five see odds available to wager on.
All five matches are championship matches, including a four way match for the inaugural King of Pro Wrestling Championship. The match that doesn't have betting odds available, yet, is Master Wato vs Yoshinobu Kanemaru.
With the event so close to taking place, it seems unlikely we will see any odds drop for the non-title match on Saturday. Regardless, here are the betting odds for the NJPW Summer Struggle 2020 card.
NEVER Openweight Championship Betting Odds
- Favorite: Shingo Takagi (-139) Win Probability: 58.2%
- Underdog: Minoru Suzuki (+100) Win Probability: 50%
IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship Betting Odds
- Favorite: Hiromu Takahashi (-250) Win Probability: 71.4%
- Underdog: Taiji Ishimori (+175) Win Probability: 36.4%
IWGP Tag Team Championship Betting Odds
- Favorite: Dangerous Tekkers (-200) Win Probability: 66.7%
- Underdog: Kota Ibushi & Hiroshi Tanahashi (+140) Win Probability: 41.7%
IWGP Heavyweight/Intercontinental Championship Betting Odds
- Favorite: Split (-118) Win Probability: 54.1%
- Underdog: Split (-118) Win Probability: 54.1%
King of Pro Wrestling Championship Betting Odds
- Kazuchika Okada (-200) Win Probability: 66.7%
- SANADA (+175) Win Probability: 36.4%
- El Desperado (+800) Win Probability: 11.1%
- Toru Yano (+800) Win Probability: 11.1%
- Anyone Besides Okada (+140) Win Probability: 41.7%