- It’s fight night as UFC 204: Bisping vs. Henderson 2 will emanate live tonight from the Manchester Arena in Manchester, England, Below is a final look at the fight card:
MAIN CARD (PAY-PER-VIEW):
- Michael Bisping vs. Dan Henderson for UFC Middleweight Championship
- Vitor Belfort vs. Gegard Mousasi
- Ovince Saint Preux vs. Jimi Manuwa
- Stefan Struve vs. Daniel Omielanczuk
- Mirsad Bektic vs. Russell Doane
PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1):
- Iuri Alcantara vs. Brad Pickett
- Damian Stasiak vs. Davey Grant
- Leon Edwards vs. Albert Tumenov
- Lukasz Sajeweski vs. Marc Diakiese
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass):
- Danny Roberts vs. Mike Perry
- Leonardo Santos vs. Adriano Martins
Make plans to join us here at WrestlingNewsWorld.com beginning at 6 PM ET for our UFC 204: Bisping vs. Henderson 2 “Open Thread” featuring streaming live results and your discussion.
- As previously noted, tonight will be Dan Henderson’s final fight at 46 years old. At this point in his career he is down to one weapon - his vicious right hand. Other than that, he’s slower with a faded chin. Michael Bisping, who is no spring chicken at 37, also has a weaker chin, but still features a high-volume attack. The only chance Hendo has at a victory is catching Bisping on his chin and knocking him out. If the fight goes the distance, which I don’t think anyone expects, Bisping is the clear favorite. Regardless of what happens, it will be the end for one of the best fighters of all-time in a fight most fans want to see.
- It’s also a WWE pay-per-view weekend as No Mercy, a Smackdown pay-per-view, will take place live tomorrow night from the Golden 1 Center in Sacramento, California. We’ve been tracking the rumored outcomes for the matches and have the latest data available for you. Currently, AJ Styles is favored to retain the WWE World Heavyweight Championship, Becky Lynch is favored to retain the WWE Smackdown Women’s Championship, The Usos are favored to win the WWE Smackdown Tag Team Championship, Randy Orton is favored to go over Bray Wyatt, Nikki Bella is favored to go over Carmella and Baron Corbin is favored to beat Jack Swagger. As for The Miz vs. Dolph Ziggler in their match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship or Ziggler’s career, there is no favored winner at press time. We’ll continue to track the odds and hopefully update again before show time. Make plans to join us for our WWE No Mercy “Open Thread” tomorrow night beginning at 7 PM ET for streaming live results and your discussion right here at WrestlingNewsWorld.com.
- WWE is set to release a new set of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle action figures as part of a partnership with Nickelodeon. The action figures were unveiled on Friday during the New York Comic Con. Leonardo is dressed as John Cena, Raphael as Sting, Donatello as Undertaker and Michelangelo as Randy Savage. We have a photo available below:
- There could be new price points coming to the WWE Network soon. In addition to the $9.99/month plan that is currently universal, there is talk about doing a $4.99/month plan that would be for tablets and smart phones only. It would give users access to the live stream, the big four pay-per-views and pre-recorded episodes of NXT. The $9.99/month plan would remain as is with a weekly version of the Cruiserweight Classic and live episodes of NXT. A $14.99/month plan would feature everything in addition to fan perks, Hall of Fame voting and independent wrestling content with no commercials. The tiers have been rumored for months and WWE recently surveyed fans to see how they would be received.