- While UFC 201 is tonight from Atlanta, Georgia, we’re amped up for Conor McGregor vs. Nate Diaz II at UFC 202. The fight was promoted earlier this week on Conan. Check it out in the video embedded above.
- We’ve received a lot of questions from readers about why real-life couples were split in the 2016 WWE Draft such as Alberto Del Rio and Paige and the status of Del Rio in the first place. We have those details along with news on an upcoming expiring contract that you can read at this link.
- There was some confusion earlier this week about when exactly the decision was made to do Finn Balor vs. Seth Rollins for the WWE Universal Championship at SummerSlam as opposed to Roman Reigns challenging Rollins. Some thought the decision may have made as WWE was live with Raw on the USA Network. We clear things up at this link.
- The McMahon family drama continues as Shane McMahon’s return to WWE has extended far past what Stephanie McMahon and Triple H were told. We have the latest on Shane’s status as well as details on something Vince McMahon would like to do at Wrestlemania 33 at this link.
- If you missed it earlier, John Cena’s “American Grit” has been renewed for a second season by FOX. The big news here is this means Cena is likely to take another hiatus from WWE to film, as he is both the host and executive producer for the series. Right now they’re just in the casting stage of season two but we’re expecting WWE to work with him without a problem.
- Rusev and Lana are now married following an “intimate ceremony Friday night in Malibu, California.” Dot com has a brief article on the wedding with a photo of Lana in her dress that you can check out at this link.
- Paige told Comicbook.com the brand extension meant more opportunities and more rest days. You can read their full interview at this link.
- Speaking of the brand extension, it hasn’t yet been reflected on WWE’s touring schedule. Finn Balor, Nia Jax, Carmella and Mojo Rawley are still touring with NXT and the main roster is together. This will obviously change soon but WWE is fulfilling things they advertised prior to the 2016 WWE Draft. The same has been true for dark match main events following recent television tapings.
- Road Warrior Animal, whose real name is Joseph Michael Laurinaitis, wrote this on his Facebook about WWE Women’s Champion Sasha Banks: ”How much does WWE pay Muscle and Fitness to put there own on the cover. Common Sasha Banks another attempt to shove someone down people's throats. Let them get over themselves how bout that. Get real.” Animal is listed as a plaintiff in the latest concussion lawsuit filed against WWE.
Did you enjoy today’s Exclusive Update? Please consider leaving a tip…