This week's TNA Impact Wrestling was taped at Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida, and will air tonight. Below are full taping results:
TNA Impact Wrestling (Airing tonight on Spike TV):
* Sting comes out to the ring sans face paint. He says that 18 months ago he made a promise to Dixie Carter and everybody in the back to bring back the Hulk Hogan that we all knew and loved. It was a hard road with a lot of complications along the way, but last Sunday at Bound for Glory, we got that guy back. Let me welcome to the ring, the one and only, Hulk Hogan.
* Hulk Hogan comes to the ring wearing red and yellow. He says that he went through a rough patch in his life and deferred to Eric Bischoff for a lot of decisions. Now you can't just blame everything on Bischoff, Hogan is a grown man who makes his own decisions. But at Bound for Glory when he heard Sting calling for him he knew he had to do something. So he helped Sting and righted some wrongs. He apologizes to the fans and says he has so much respect for Sting and thanks Sting for being there for him. He leaves to cheers.
Sting then brings out Dixie Carter. She says Sting was right and she just didn't hear what he was saying 18 months ago. She wished she had but at least now the truth is out and she's back in charge. Now that she's back she'll need some help running things. She tells Sting she needs him to help her run things and make Impact Wrestling great. Sting agrees to helping her run the company.
Kurt Angle then comes out and says this is all well and good, but he's still going to represent Impact Wrestling as only a true world champion can. He can't believe this is happening and that Sting would be the one given power.
Bobby Roode then comes out and gets in Angle's face. Says what he did on Sunday was bulls--- and that Angle is a gold medal winner and should be a better man. The crowd chants that Roode got screwed. Roode says that Angle screwed him out of the title at the PPV. Angle says he did screw Roode and that's what you do when you're a champion. You do whatever it takes to remain champion and that's what he did.
Roode says he wants a rematch for the title tonight and with Sting in charge, Sting can do it. Sting looks like he's going to agree but Angle interrupts. He says he had a tiny clause put into the contract for the title match at Bound for Glory. Roode only got one shot at Angle and that was it. Roode does not get a rematch and that's the end of that.
"Cowboy" James Storm then comes to the ring and gets in Angle's face and asks if that contract had anything in there about him facing James Storm. Because when you mess with Bobby Roode, you mess with James Storm. Sting says he can do that and makes the main event James Storm vs. Kurt Angle for the Impact World Title. James Storm says sorry about your d--- luck.
* For the Knockouts Tag Titles, Winter & Angelina Love vs. Brooke Tessmacher & Tara. Winners via cross body block off the top from Brooke to Winter,
Brooke Tessmacher & Tara.
* Jeff and Karen Jarrett come to the ring. Jarrett says he's going to take care of Jeff Hardy tonight like he did at the PPV. Jeff Hardy comes to the ring (with new music and new entrance video). Jarrett says he's going to give Hardy one chance to just leave and get the heck out of here. He was the one that brought Hardy into TNA. He was the one that put himself on the line for Hardy, him, a TNA founder. Hardy embarrassed himself by coming here not ready to work. Either leave or get beat up.
The crowd cheers loudly for Hardy and Hardy says it seems like Jarrett's the only one who doesn't want him here. This leads to Jarrett attacks but Hardy gets the better of him. They fight for a bit before security comes in and breaks them apart. Hardy and Jarrett break free and fight more. The referees come in to break things up too but Hardy and Jarrett are still able to fight. Agents Al Snow, Pat Kenney and D-Lo Brown come in to break it up yet Hardy and Jarrett still fight.
At some point during the melee Al Snow and D-Lo looked like they were going to fight and were squared off but Jarrett and Hardy fought more. D-Lo grabbed Hardy from behind and this lead to Jarrett kicking Hardy square in the groin. He laughs about it, kisses his wife Karen and they leave.
* Gunner vs. Abyss. Winner via countout, Abyss. Abyss was beating Gunner down so bad he ran for it.
* Velvet Sky comes to the ring. She says that winning the Knockouts Title has been four years in the making and she couldn't be happier. She's worked so hard for this and thanks the fans for supporting her. In the middle of her speech, Karen Jarrett comes to the ring, followed by Traci Brooks. She says she doesn't care what Velvet did, she's still a stupid little b---- and she's going to make her sorry. She says she's also going to make Traci Brooks' life hell and says she's a b---- too. She says starting tonight Traci is going to regret still being here. She has security come to the ring and take her away.
* Karen says that Velvet is going to get what's coming to her. Madison Rayne's music hits and she starts coming to the ring. As Velvet is yelling at Madison, Gail Kim runs in through the crowd and attacks Velvet Sky. Both Gail and Madison beat up on Velvet as Karen watches on. Karen, Madison and Gail Kim all leave together with Gail all smiles.
* Eric Bischoff with Immortal (Bully Ray, Scott Steiner and Gunner). He calls Hulk Hogan out to the ring. He asks Hogan who he thinks he is to leave Immortal and turn his back on them. If it wasn't for Bischoff, Hogan wouldn't even be around anymore. Nobody cared about him after the 80's and Hulkamania. How dare Hogan. Bischoff slaps Hogan in the face and it doesn't phase him one bit. He points at Bischoff and yells "YOU!" Immortal comes into the ring and get ready to beat down Hogan as Bischoff takes off up the ramp.
Sting comes to the ring with two baseball bats and gives one to Hogan. As they're standing Immortal down, Bischoff is backing up the ramp, not realizing that his son Garrett Bischoff is there, getting madder and madder. Eric bumps into his son and turns around. He begins to yell at Garrett and shoves. Garrett punches Eric in the face and knocks him out cold. Immortal takes off as they don't want to deal with baseball bat wielding Hogan and Sting.
* Main event for the World Heavyweight Title, James Storm vs. Kurt Angle. Winner via superkick and new World Champion, James Storm. The match was under two minutes. Fortune celebrates with Storm and beer.
* Robbie E w/Rob Terry vs. Jesse Sorensen. Winner via Roll the Dice, Jesse Sorensen