TNA World Heavyweight Champion Kurt Angle and Ethan Carter III participated in a media conference call on Tuesday to promote Impact Live: Full Metal Mayhem, TNA Slammiversary, and Impact Wrestling: Bell to Bell. Below are some of the highlights:
- Kurt Angle said he will probably retire in the next two years.
- EC3 said he has no plans on going back to WWE, as his sole focus is on TNA.
- Both Angle and EC3 mentioned they would prefer to work for TNA right now.
- Angle put over Ken Shamrock and the fact that he would still like to have a match with Ken.
- EC3 believes Abyss should be the next TNA Hall of Fame inductee. Angle agrees that it should be a TNA Original this year.
- Kurt Angle wants to see TNA where it was in 2008-2009.