- WWE Clash of Champions will take place on Sunday from the Bankers Life Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, Indiana. Below is the updated lineup:
* Kevin Owens vs. Seth Rollins for the WWE Universal Championship
* Charlotte vs. Sasha Banks vs. Bayley for the WWE Raw Women's Championship
* Rusev vs. Roman Reigns for the WWE United States Championship
* The New Day vs. Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson for the WWE Raw Tag Team Championship
* TJ Perkins vs. Brian Kendrick for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship
* Sheamus vs. Cesaro in Match Seven of their Best of Seven Series.
* Chris Jericho vs. Sami Zayn
* Nia Jax vs. Alicia Fox in a Kickoff Match
- Make sure to make plans to join us here at WrestlingNewsWorld.com for streaming live results and your discussion of the first Raw brand pay-per-view of the renewed brand extension.
- WWE is not only interested in Jeff Hardy but they're also interested in Matt Hardy when his contract expires with TNA Wrestling. The Hardys have been booking a lot of their segments in TNA and have really impressed people. We've heard for years there has been interest in bringing back Jeff but interest in Matt is newer.
- In a promotional interview with with AL.com, Bray Wyatt spoke about his relationship with Vince McMahon. Here's an excerpt: "Vince McMahon is not a human being. They don't make people like Vince. Vince is Vince. I can't even describe to you what it's like being in a room with Vince McMahon. He is above man. That's the best way I can put it. Like-minded people take over the world, so I've always had a great rapport with him."
- Summer Rae is away from WWE with a neck injury injury. She also reportedly has issues with one of her elbows and back.
- Cris Cyborg made weight for her main event fight at UFC Fight Night 95 against Lina Lansberg. She weighed in at 141-pounds on Friday morning, making the fight official. Lansberg weighed in at 140 pounds. The drama was that Cyborg traveled to Brazil at 165 lbs just over a week ago.
- Below are results from the weigh-in:
* Cris Cyborg (141) vs. Lina Lansberg (140)
* Renan Barao (146) vs. Phillipe Nover (146)
* Roy Nelson (258) vs. Antonio Silva (265)
* Paul Felder (155) vs. Francisco Trinaldo (155)
* Thiago Santos (186) vs. Eric Spicely (185)
* Godofredo Castro (146) vs. Mike de la Torre (146)
* Gilbert Burns (156) vs. Michel Prazeres (*158)
* Rani Yahya (136) vs. Michinori Tanaka (135)
* Jussier da Silva (126) vs. Dustin Ortiz (124)
* Erick Silva (171) vs. Luan Chagas (171)
* Alan Patrick Silva Alves (156) vs. Stevie Ray (156)
* Vicente Luque (171) vs. Hector Urbina (170)
* Glaico Franca (156) vs. Gregor Gillespie (156)
UFC Fight Night 95 will take place Saturday, September 24, 2016 from Ginásio Nilson Nelson in Brasília, Brazil. We'll have complete results here at WrestlingNewsWorld.com.
- Joanna Jędrzejczyk will defend the UFC Women's Strawweight Championship against Karolina Kowalkiewicz at UFC 205, the UFC confirmed today. That fight now joins a card that also features UFC Welterweight Champion Tyron Woodley vs. Stepen Thompson, Yoel Romero vs. Chris Weidman, Rashad Evans vs. Tim Kennedy, Marcos Rogerio de Lima vs. Gian Villante, Donald Cerrone vs. Kelvin Gastelum, Liz Carmouche vs. Katlyn Chookagian, Thiago Alves vs. Jim Miller, Frankie Edgar vs. Jeremy Stephens and Rafael Natal vs. Tim Boetsch. UFC 205 will take place Saturday, Nov. 12 at Madison Square Garden in New York City.
- DWDL.de reports that TELE 5 in Germany will no longer carry WWE Raw once the contract for the series expires in March 2017. WWE SmackDown, which airs in Germany on ProSieben Maxx, is also expected to move to a different network when their deal is up, which is also in March 2017.
- TNA Wrestling began airing vignettes for Cody Rhodes on last night's episode of Impact. He'll debut at Bound For Glory on October 2, 2016. Rhodes is not allowed to use the last name with TNA as he'll simply go by Cody. His wife, Brandi Rhodes, is allowed to use the name. We reported in our Members content about this being an issue with WWE and him signing with TNA does hurt his chances of a WWE return.