- We reported last week here on WrestlingNewsWorld.com Premium there was talk of sending WWE Intercontinental Champion The Miz to Raw and Cesaro to Smackdown. It looks like Miz could indeed be headed to the red brand. For those not following the storyline, he and Daniel Bryan "entered in to discussions regarding a new contract but those talks broke down without a deal." In a storyline video posted on Facebook, Miz told Greg Hamilton if Bryan and Shane McMahon don’t like him. they should trade him to Raw because Stephanie McMahon and Mick Foely will do right by him. Miz said he’s done negotiating and he’s prepared to take his talents to Raw. Miz said Bryan is great in the ring but not as General Manager.
- Join WNW Premium today for instant access to exclusive stories on what is going on behind the scenes before things happen on television. With your WNW Premium subscription, you get the website advertisement free, instant access to our Members content and an account on WNWHD.com. CLICK HERE to signup now.
- If you missed our live results, Randy Orton worked last night’s Smackdown show in Springfield, Missouri, going over Bray Wyatt. Orton bumped like normal and has received full clearance to return to the ring. We’re told Orton was pulled from Backlash due to concussion symptoms [from his match against Brock Lesnar at SummerSlam] but he had physical involvement at that show and again at Smackdown on Tuesday.
- Terry Funk addressed the crowd at the ECW Arena at last night’s House of Hardcore show, where he stated it might be his final appearance at the South Philadelphia venue. He’s dealing with some serious health issues and had to leave the show early due to not feeling well. You can watch the promo embedded in the video below:
- Bull James, formerly known as Bull Dempsey, debuted for Ring of Honor at last night’s show in Lockport, New York. James was a participant in the Honor Rumble match, which was won by Silas Young. As a result, Young earned a shot at Adam Cole and the ROH Championship next month.
- Mickey Gall told Ariel Helwani on Monday’s episode of The MMA Hour he’s fine that CM Punk made $500,000 for their fight at UFC 203, while he only made $30,000 (which included a $15,000 bonus for winning). Gall said Punk is a superstar and without him, he wouldn’t have been in that spot either. Regarding Punk’s cauliflower ear from getting beat down on the mat, Gall said it was a badge of honor for Punk. He has one too and is proud of it.
- Can you believe Trish Stratus has already been out of the ring a full decade? She posted the following on Instagram on Saturday:
- Below are video highlights from Uriah Hall vs. Derek Brunson and Michael Johnson vs. Dustin Poirier from last night’s UFC Fight Night 94 show. We have complete results at this link.
WNW HD is Now Open! It’s more than a network with more backstage news, more interactive features and an opportunity for readers to connect as passionate fans. For a limited of time you can SIGNUP NOW with a 10% discount by using the coupon code GOHD!