Welcome back to Zack's Weekly "What?!" Moments! I am Zack...obviously, and these are your "What?!" Moments from WWE Raw 4/25/16. Let me know below if I missed any of your favorite moments in the comments below!
1. Stephanie McMahon returned to Raw, calling herself Stanford's favorite daughter. Can't say she's wrong, she probably employs a bulk of them
2. Steph gets hauled out by security where she proceeds to smack the crap out of one of the guards. Honestly, based soley on the number of people Steph assaults she probably shouldn't be running Raw or any company for that matter. Remember what happened with Brie that one time Steph! Smacking people is a no-no!
3. Sheamus, Rusev, and Alberto Del Rio all came out separately and there was little to no mention of the League of Nations. Word is with Bray Wyatt out, there's no point in keeping the group together. I will try to hide how I feel.
4. Gallows and Anderson showed up looking like they just got done cosplaying a Hokage from Naruto. Don't know what it means? Look it up.
5. Vaudvillains trying to hold their own on the mic next to New Day and Enzo and Cass when Vince is already souring on them...may their careers RIP.
6. Gallows and Anderson tell AJ backstage, "We can promise you that we’re not going to jeopardize your opportunity." Well, THEY might not but someone else might...
7. Sami Zayn beat Rusev in a 1 on 1 match. That wasn't very What?! worthy at this point, but after the match, Lana threw her shoes at him which seemed...random?
8. Dean Ambrose's promo was just...
9. Jericho comes out and once again repeats that he is the best in the world, and tonight starts demanding Ambrose "Apologize!" Really reminds me of someone but I just can't put my finger on it...
10. Jericho and Ambrose brawl and Jericho locks in the Walls of Jericho on the announce table where the announcers pretend a submission hold hurts worse on the table for...reasons? Still wondering how dumb they think we are.
11. Emma and Natty wrestled the only Women's match of the night. Emma did a great job, still killing it as a heel.
12. Damien Sandow spotting! And it's gone in 2 seconds. Is it better or worse to not even get to job to Corbin?
13. Cesaro came out with the James Bond background on the screen. They're not even trying to hide what they want to do with him now. As long as he gets pushed I don't care how it happens.
14. Miz continues to quote famous movie lines. I can't tell if I'm cringing because it's so bad, or if I hate it because he's a great heel.
15. Roman battled Alberto Del Rio in a match that I literally already forget. After the match Gallows and Anderson attack, only to have AJ Styles run out and make the save for Roman, calling off his mates. AJ turns around into a Superman Punch. AJ then returns the favor with a Phenomenal Forearm. The announcers proceed to ask if this was AJ's plan the whole time which makes no sense at all. If AJ wanted to attack Reigns, wouldn't he just do it first instead of taking a Superman Punch to the face? Or maybe that's Michael Cole's idea of a good time.
16. We got a Chyna tribute package and it was lovely. Hats off to WWE for doing what should have been done.
17. Still no Finn Balor on Raw but I suppose we'll see him at Payback.
Alright guys, that's my list for Raw this week! I will see you next week or very possibly after Payback! Did I miss any moments from Raw? Sound off in the comments!