Hello everyone and welcome back to my weekly "What!?" moments. I'm Zack, I'll be your host, so keep your arms and legs inside the ride at all times
1. Let's just go right after Roman Reigns to start things off shaaaall we? First, it didn't seem Roman was too fond of the WWE Universe wanting to see his former Shield Brother out in the ring instead of him. Roman had a very "heel" reaction to the chants. It reminded me of how Heel Big Show handles crowd chants.
2. Roman also made it a point to tell AJ that wasn't going to out wrestle him and that this wasn't a wrestling match. I get the message they were going for, but there was so much truth in Roman saying AJ won't win because it's not about wrestling talent.
3. It seems we're calling Roman Reigns and the Usos "The Bloodline" now. I like the name but was it really necessary? No. No, it wasn't. Personally, I've taken to calling them The Bullsh*t Club.
4. Cesaro vs. Sami Zayn lasted all of 30 seconds before Kevin Owens and Miz started fighting at ringside and spilling into the ring, causing the ref to call the match. Shane McMahon came out and restarted things making it a tag match. Shane paired Cesaro and Sami together against Miz and Kevin Owens. Owens was SUPER excited to work with Miz.
5. Honestly, I could just make half this article about Kevin Owens. He's pure gold. I fangirl hard for Kevin Owens. #NotAshamed
6. Primo and Epico debuted (for the 3rd time in their careers) on Raw last night. Now they're being called The Shining Stars...gonna ignore the irony of THAT name. They beat "local boys" in a match that was basically just to make Primo and Epico look good. Except...EHHHH. They looked. Well, they have their health and that's all that matters.
7. Dean Ambrose was at the very top of his mic game AGAIN this week. I know I shouldn't be surprised, but damn he's good. We also got the announcement that he and Jericho would have an Asylum match this Sunday! Very cool!
Also, good news guys! Mitch is alive! Modern medicine is a beautiful thing.
8. Dana Brooke had her in-ring debut. Her wrestling was good, but she seemed nervous or overwhelmed. She was, what I like to call, "over heeling." She was overacting a bit on the heel tendency and it felt awkward. Still, she's a great wrestler and she'll fit right in on the main roster once she settles in a bit.
9. The Dudley Boyz crash Steph and Shane's office and ask for some local North Carolina boys to smack around to show that the Attitude Era boys can still take it to the New Era boys. Funny, you wouldn't think they'd want that considering what happens when they usually take on some local North Carolina boys...
10. We got an extremely long video package for the Golden Truth's storyline from the past FIVE MONTHS. That was brutal. Then, Tyler Breeze picked up the win over Golden Truth in a match that was shorter than the video package!
11. New Day did an in-ring segment that was chock full of "What!?" moments. They had a homemade time machine in the ring. Big E asks Woods why his keyboard was sticky....
12. Then they got in their "time machine" and things went all 80's special effects.
13. Kofi came out a little early and had his Jamaican accent again! Woods drags him back into the time machine but not before Kofi hilariously yelled, "No, wait! Leave me here! 2009 was my best year!" Yes leave him...I'm sure there isn't anyone who would return to stop him.
14. This next one I have to just rip off like a bandaid...The Usos beat Gallows and Anderson CLEAN.
15. Then after the match, Roman Reigns single handedly took out AJ, Gallows and Anderson.
16. It took AJ attacking Roman with a chair to stop Roman, but at that point it felt like the damage had been done.
17. Big Cass beat D-Von Dudley in about 30 seconds. It didn't make Cass seem strong guys, it made D-Von look SAWFT! Oh yes I did just make that joke.
18. Kalisto was defeated by Alberto Del Rio after being distracted by Rusev beating the bloody hell out of Sin Cara at ringside. We actually received a short bit footage from the future. Here is how Kalisto and Rusev's match on Sunday goes.
19. The close of the show was a contract signing for the WWE Women's Championship match. It was pretty brutal. Charlotte sounds and was acting like a damn cartoon, but of course, had to be out cartooned by her father.
Sooo all in all, it wasn't a great Raw. The Intercontinental Championship scene is probably the best thing about WWE right now. It's the only thing that's going strong. What did everyone else think? Did I miss some great "What?!" moments? Did I call something out unjustly? Be sure to sound off in the comments and let me know! You can also follow me on Twitter @Zkrasney. (I've been getting better about actually using it!)