Backstage news from Monday Night Raw in Washington, D.C…
- Vince McMahon wasn't happy with the way this week's Monday Night Raw came across on television. According to one observer, McMahon felt the show was cluttered and there were too many guys on it.
- John Cena was said to be sore following his work on this week's show but there is no serious issue with his health headed into Wrestlemania 30.
- Roman Reigns is still seen as the member of The Shield most ready for a run in singles competition. One source told us to look for him to be "booked huge" in the 6-man tag team match at Wrestlemania.
- There was plenty of discussion about CM Punk not being feature in the build for the Brock Lesnar video nor was he buried in the Triple H video. The philosophy is clear at this point. Don't feature him but don't upset him either. Vince McMahon is giving Punk his space and whatever happens, happens.
- Perhaps more cause for concern is the fact Rey Mysterio was seen limping around backstage yet again. There are plenty of people that believe he's on borrowed time due to continuous issues with his left knee.