Backstage news from Monday Night Raw in Green Bay…
- I originally planned to open this week's Backstage Raw News with details on John Cena's knee but I feel we've completely exhausted it. Further clarification is available at this link and in Tuesday's installment of Ask WNW.
- WWE officials are becoming concerned about the in-ring work of Big E. We're told that producers spoke to him about several spots in his match with Cesaro on this week's show. Spots specially mentioned were dropping Cesaro on his head in the corner, not tucking his chin on the Cesaro Swing and not posting on the Neutralizer. Big E was spoken to on Sunday night after his match at the pay-per-view and the trend continued backstage at Raw. They're worried he's going to hurt himself or someone else.
- We're told a lot of workers introduced themselves to Hulk Hogan for the very first time. Jimmy Hart was backstage with Hogan.
- The word going around backstage is WWE wants to wait until Wrestlemania 30 to put the Tag Team Championship on The Usos. No word if The New Age Outlaws will drop the belts before then but that was the latest.
- Brock Lesnar was heavily praised for the way he sold Undertaker's chokeslam through the table. One observer commented that Lesnar helped end the night on a high note by making Undertaker look downright dominating.