- Big Cass is someone that has moved even higher up on Vince McMahon’s radar. While Vince has always liked his size, the belief is that Cass has really improved his facial expressions and his overall presence has been noticed. He’s scheduled to feud with Rusev.
- Many backstage in WWE feel that Sheamus is a bigger star today than he was during his past world title reigns. The belief is that Cesaro brings out the best in him and that has made them more reluctant to move Cesaro to Smackdown.
- Having Brock Lesnar and Goldberg in the 2016 30-man Royal Rumble match is simply a way to help build to their third singles match at Wrestlemania 33. Remember, the original plan going back to June was to do Lesnar vs. Goldberg at Wrestlemania but it got bumped up to Survivor Series. When Goldberg agreed to work more dates past Survivor Series, Vince McMahon wanted to figure out a way to maximize his appearances. That was when the call was made to have Goldberg squash Lesnar and put him in the Royal Rumble match. Now, they’re building to the original plan of a main event at Wrestlemania.
- There was discontent within WWE about the mass exodus of fans before the WWE 205 Live taping on Tuesday night at Smackdown. If it happens again, there is a possibility that WWE begins taping the series before Smackdown goes live.
- WWE World Heavyweight Champion AJ Styles has been working banged up lately and was told to take it easy in live event matches. It’s nothing major but just two decades of wrestling adding up. Remember, Styles’s back wasn’t in the best shape when he signed with WWE and there was legitimate concern over how long he would be able to go at a high level.
We would like to encourage you to download our *FREE* pro wrestling and mixed martial arts news app! It's available in the Apple App Store and in Google Play. Once you download and love it, please submit a review! Thank you for your support!