TNA & ROH Stars To GFW; Latest On TV Deal, Major TNA Tour Canceled

The following article is only available to WrestlingNewsWorld.com Premium Members. Sign-up here to view this article and unlock all our exclusive features. By signing up not only will you unlock all exclusive features but the website is also 100% advertisement free!
Author:
Updated:
Original:

More Updates on Global Force Wrestling

Sonjay Dutt and Scott D’Amore have been contacting talent for the Global Force Wrestling television taping in Las Vegas, Nevada on July 24, 2015. As we reported here on WrestlingNewsWorld.com, the first wave of talent has been announced.

The promotion does not have a TV deal yet but Jeff Jarrett continues to reassure talent an update is coming. There is a lot of Ring of Honor and TNA talent interested in jumping to GFW, but the problem is that GFW is being very vague with most of the talent about what kind of money they'll be paying.

Some talent are also afraid that if they leave TNA or ROH that if GFW doesn't get TV, the whole thing might be called off. However, that’s based out of paranoia, as we’re told GFW has enough funding to run all of the shows they're planning this year. Whether they get TV or not, Jarrett is planning on pushing through with these shows.

Big TNA Tour Officially Off

As suspected earlier in the week, TNA Wrestling’s proposed tour of China is officially off. Talent were told it was delayed but the promoters in China pulled out over the confusion/problems with Destination America.

TNA is trying to revive the deal, but we’re not expecting a TNA tour of China any time soon.

WNW Contacts - Send News, Email Richard Gray, Premium Support, Ask WNW.

Download our FREE App! Dirt Sheet for iPhone, Android and iPad.

Dirt Sheet

Related Articles