- As seen on Monday, Finn Balor wasn't televised on Raw as WWE currently has no main event plans coming out of Extreme Rules, except for Joe vs. Lesnar. This may be shocking to some, however due to last-minute changes and the nature of Braun Strowman's injury, the company has been booking on the fly and this is just a primary example.
In the meantime, Balor is over in Japan doing promotional work and scouting talent, which we touched on HERE. Bray Wyatt vs. Seth Rollins looks to potentially be in the pipeline, but what does that mean for Roman Reigns?
- Samoa Joe was praised for his promo work on Monday, and many backstage felt it came across well in a huge way.
- The Hardy's going "broken" has been and is still in the planning stages. Anyone in WWE that says it isn't happening either doesn't believe it, or frankly just is out of the loop. With that being said, my guess is WWE will wait another few weeks.
- Braun Strowman is set to be re-evaluated next week on the progress of his injury. Officials are still hopeful he'll be back in time for a match against Lesnar at SummerSlam.
- WWE is actually considering putting the SmackDown Women's Championship on Lana for at least a very brief period.