Brock Lesnar’s WWE is schedule is about to pick up significantly heading into Wrestlemania 33 in April.
Wrestling News World is able to confirm the former WWE World Heavyweight Champion is advertised for all Raw brand shows going into the Fastlane pay-per-view on March 5th, 2017. The only notable exception is the Feb. 13, 2017 episode of Raw in Las Vegas, which could be due to his suspension by the Nevada Athletic Commission (NAC) for failing drug tests connected to his fight against Mark Hunt at UFC 200.
It’s the same reason Mark Hunt is suing him.
Below is the updated WWE schedule for The Beast:
- January 16th - RAW in Little Rock
- January 20th - live event in Buffalo
- January 23rd - RAW in Cleveland
- January 29th - Royal Rumble in San Antonio
- January 30th - RAW in Laredo
- February 4th - live event in Salt Lake City
- February 6th - RAW in Portland
- February 17th - live event in Dallas
- February 20th - RAW in Los Angeles
- February 27th - RAW in Green Bay
- March 6th - RAW in Chicago
- March 12th - live event in New York City
- March 13th - RAW in Detroit
- March 20th - RAW in Brooklyn
- April 2nd - WrestleMania 33 in Orlando
Note Brock is not confirmed for the March 27, 2017 episode of Raw in Philadelphia but he’s expected to be part of the show as it’s the go-home to Wrestlemania 33 broadcast.