WWE has reset after Survivor Series and will continue some storylines, while introducing some others. We’ll give you what we know:
- The direction of the WWE World Heavyweight Championship is for Roman Reigns to chase Sheamus. The match has already been announced for next month’s WWE TLC pay-per-view.
- Dean Ambrose will challenge Kevin Owens for the WWE Intercontinental Championship. We previewed this as a possibility at the beginning of the month, noting it was the direction if Ambrose wasn’t turned heel at Survivor Series.
- For now, Dolph Ziggler and Tyler Breeze will continue their program as WWE introduces Breeze as a main roster performer.
- The Wyatt Family will move on from their program with program with The Brothers of Destruction to feud with The Dudley Boyz.
- Charlotte versus Paige is slated to continue as they battle over the WWE Divas Championship.
- Speaking of title feuds, WWE is teasing The New Day vs. either The Usos or The Lucha Dragons and we’ve noted on multiple occasions it was a matter of time before The Usos got back in the hunt for the WWE Tag Team Championship.