Daniel Bryan Hopes To Be Back To WWE In January

Author:
Publish date:
Updated on

Daniel Bryan appeared at WWE’s Wrestlemania On-Sale Party on Friday at Intel Plaza at Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, California. While there, he participated in an interview with CSN Bay Area.

Bryan talked about Hunter Pence from the San Fransisco Giants bringing the “Yes” chant to the clubhouse. Bryan said Pence asked him about it and he said he didn’t care that he used it and thought it was cool. He admitted Jayson Werth of the Washington Nationals has a better beard. He talked about his “beard off” with Oakland A’s outfielder Josh Reddick last year. Bryan said that he won because Reddick shaved it off.

Daniel Bryan said he’s not sure when he’s going to be back to WWE but he hopes to be back in January and ready for Wrestlemania 31 in March. He said there’s no way to know and there’s contemplation about a second surgery on his elbow.

You can watch the interview embedded below or at this link:

Richard Reacts: There is no new information here. Daniel Bryan still has not underwent a second surgery but doesn't sound any further along in his rehab. It all has to do with his strength returning in his right hand, which must occur for him to be cleared to return to the ring. Nerve injuries are tricky and this is just proof of that. The good news is Daniel Bryan appears to be in great spirits and is not in chronic pain. Hopefully the strength gets back sooner than later and he can resume his illustrious in-ring career.

Download our FREE App! Dirt Sheet for iPhone, Android and iPad.

Dirt Sheet

Related Articles