WWE unveiled new programming on Thursday for the WWE Network to help continue its growth. Below are the highlights of the new programming:
- WWE expects to add approximately 180 hours of original content to the network’s featured programming.
- A reality series following the stars of NXT as they strive to make WWE's main roster
- A new series called Table for 3 that gives viewers a seat at the table with Superstars and Divas
- A studio show highlighting current events in the world of WWE and beyond
- New episodes of WWE 24, The WWE List and Stone Cold Podcast, as well as teasers of Camp WWE, an animated adult series premiering in 2016.
- WWE plans to expand the video-on-demand library with The Raw Attitude Era Part 2: Austin/McMahon, WCW Nitro: Accelerating the War and The 20th Anniversary of Monday Nitro. Currently, there is 3,300 hours of content.
More information is available in WWE's 2015 second quarter earnings release.