Joanie 'Chyna' Laurer Died Due To Mixture Of Prescription Drugs And Alcohol

Author:
Publish date:
Updated on
chyna-27484745

Joanie “Chyna” Laurer had several prescription drugs in her system when she died in her apartment last April.

According to the autospy report obtained by People.com, Laurer had ingested painkillers oxycodone and oxymorphone, as well as Valium, nordiazepam (a muscle relaxant) and temazepam (a sleeping aide). She had mixed the drugs with alcohol, which cause a synergistic effect, resulting in severe CNS depression.

Multiple bottles of prescription medication were found around Chyna’s apartment at the time. Her body was found with a “bloody purge and foam coming from her nose and mouth.”

Related Articles