We’ve compiled the likely outcomes for matches set to take place at tonight’s WWE Backlash pay-per-view. None of this information is from the run sheet, which is the only definitive document where match outcomes can be found, but it should at the very least provide a guide for what to expect on tonight’s Smackdown pay-per-view.
- AJ Styles is favored to beat Dean Ambrose for the WWE Championship
- Becky Lynch is favored to win the WWE Smackdown Women’s Championship in the Six-Pack Challenge as of 6:30 PM ET.
- Heath Slater & Rhyno are favorites to win the WWE Smackdown Tag Team Championship Tournament
- Randy Orton is favored to beat Bray Wyatt but we’ve since learned Orton is not medically cleared to compete. It’s unknown how WWE plans to handle the situation as the hope was Orton would be cleared.
- Dolph Ziggler is the favorite to win the WWE Intercontinental Championship as of 6:30 PM ET.
We’ll have complete coverage of WWE Backlash here at WrestlingNewsWorld.com.
WNW HD is Now Open! It’s more than a network with more backstage news, more interactive features and an opportunity for readers to connect as passionate fans. For a limited of time you can SIGNUP NOW with a 10% discount by using the coupon code GOHD!