- The Ultimate Warrior stated in his WWE Hall of Fame induction speech that he's agreed to a new multi-year deal with the company to serve as an ambassador.
- For those that missed it, Mr T delivered a long and "different" speech that paid tribute to his mother. The speech was so long that WWE had Kane come out to remove him from the stage.
- Hulk Hogan's children, Brooke and Nick, sat with him front row at the ceremony. Jim Ross was also on the front row as was Steve Austin.
- Triple H and Stephanie McMahon had at least one of their daughters in the front row at the ceremony.
- Rob Van Dam was in attendance at the 2014 WWE Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony.
- Vince McMahon and Triple H presented the inductees with their Hall of Fame rings backstage at the event.
- Below are videos from YouTube: