- Johnny Gargano starts off the night by apologizing for getting so intense at TakeOver: Chicago II that he lost sight of who he was and became just as bad as Tommaso Ciampa. William Regal questioned if he attacked Aleister Black and Gargano said that if he looked in his eyes, he would know the answer. Velveteen Dream interrupted and called him "Johnny Failure" before declaring himself the star of the show for his big win. Gargano throws his crutch at the Dream and Regal breaks it up, telling them to settle it in a match next week.
- Dakota Kai def. Aaliyah by pinfall
- Wesley Blake, Steve Cutler and Chad Lail are questioned by William Regal but claim that they couldn't have committed the attack because they were too far away from where Black was in the parking lot. Regal accepts their answer.
- Nikki Cross acts insane in Regal's office until Bianca Belair shows up and wants a title shot, which is acknowledged. Nikki continues to act crazy.
- EC3 was set to face Raul Mendoza but Lars Sullivan showed up to attack the latter and leave him laying in the ring.
- Keith Lee def. Luke Menzies by pinfall
- The Undisputed Era (Cole/Strong) def. Pete Dunne/Ricochet by pinfall
- Undisputed Era's post-match attack is thwarted by the War Raiders, which causes the heel faction to bail out of the ring.