- The Undisputed Era open the show to announce that they are all back in full force with Bobby Fish now being cleared to compete. They trash the War Raiders and Ricochet before EC3 interrupts and tells Cole that he doesn't deserve a rematch for the North American Championship. Cole tells him to shut up and calls for a referee for an impromptu match.
- EC3 def. Adam Cole by pinfall
- After the match, the Undisputed Era viciously assault EC3 with steel chairs.
- Mia Yim def. Aliyah by pinfall
- William Regal faces an onslaught of interruptions from Bianca Belair wanting a title shot, Cathy Kelley asking if he knows Aleister Black's attacker (he doesn't) and the Undisputed Era wanting Adam Cole's rematch for the North American Title. Instead, Regal makes it Fish & Cole against the War Raiders next week.
- Kassius Ohno def. Justin Xavier by pinfall
- After the match, Nikki Cross points at Kassius and says she knows what he's done, which makes him look a bit concerned.
- William Regal comes out to announce Tommaso Ciampa's challenger at TakeOver but Velveteen Dream interrupts followed by Lars Sullivan to make their own pitches for their rightful title shots. Nikki Cross then runs to the ring and shouts "he's coming!" Aleister Black blows right through security and hits the ring quickly where he kicks Sullivan in the face and demands to know where "he" is... but before he can do anything else, Johnny Gargano shows up and superkicks Black in the face! Gargano reveals that he was the mystery attacker as the show comes to a close.