Tatsumi Fujinami is expected to be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame on Saturday night by Ric Flair, Wrestling News World has learned. Fujinami worked Flair at SuperBrawl 1991.
Lee Herbert took a fantastic look at the career of Fujinami in an article that you can read at the link below:
Below is an updated look at the WWE Hall of Fame Class of 2015 inductees and inductors:
* “Macho Man” Randy Savage (inducted by Hulk Hogan)
* Kevin Nash (rumored to be inducted by Shawn Michaels)
* Arnold Schwarzenegger
* Rikishi (inducted by The Usos)
* Larry Zbyszko (inducted by Bruno Sammartino)
* The Bushwhackers (rumored to be inducted by John Laurinaitis)
* Alundra Blayze
* Tatsumi Fujinami (rumored to be inducted by Ric Flair)
* Warrior Award recipient Connor Michalek
The 2015 WWE Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony will take place on Saturday from the SAP Center in San Jose, California. We’ll have complete coverage here at WrestlingNewsWorld.com.