WWE taped this week’s episode of WWE Smackdown from the Times Union Center in Albany, New York. Below are full results:
* Seth Rollins opens the show with a promo calling out Kane. Corporate Kane comes out, leaning on crutches. The main event is scheduled to be Seth Rollins & The New Day vs. The Dudley Boyz & Demon Kane, which Rollins only accepts on the condition that Corporate Kane must be at ringside during the match.
* Team B.A.D. b. Team Bella when Sasha Banks forced Nikki Bella to tap.
* Ryback b. Kevin Owens by countout, so Owens retained the Intercontinental Championship. Owens walked away from the ring mid-match, causing the countout.
* Neville & The Lucha Dragons b. Stardust & The Ascension
* The Wyatt Family comes to the ring for a promo on Roman Reigns. Reigns interrupts and it is announced that Reigns will face Bray Wyatt in a Hell in a Cell Match at WWE Hell in a Cell.
* The Dudley Boyz & Demon Kane w/ Corporate Kane b. Seth Rollins & The New Day. Corporate Kane came to ringside prior to the match, with Demon Kane nowhere to be found, so the Dudleyz fought on their own. During the match, Rollins dove onto Corporate Kane, which led to Kane being helped backstage by officials. Later on during the match, Kane's pyro hit and Demon Kane came to the ring to join the match. After the match, Rollins ran away, prompting Demon Kane to take out both Dudleyz and Kofi Kingston. Kane posed with the WWE World Heavyweight Championship that Rollins left behind as Smackdown ends.