- Seth Rollins is interviewed at this link to promote SummerSlam. In the piece, he says he uses the MITB briefcase to pack his carry-on items. He takes it everywhere he goes, despite the weird looks.
- Chris Jericho talked his WWE return and victory over Bray Wyatt at this link.
- Forbes looks at SummerSlam tickets being at their cheapest in four year at this link.
- Total Divas returns for Season 3 on E on Sunday, September 7, 2014 at 9 PM ET/PT. TV by the Numbers has a new press release at this link.
- The WWE Network has launched as a traditional Pay-TV channel on Rogers Cable systems. The channel is $11.99/month and currently online offers the live stream. There are of course plans to offer all of the on demand content.
- WWE posted video of Stephanie McMahon's SummerSlam workout at this link. You can also watch in the video embedded below:
- Sasha Banks is featured in a new Q&A on dot com at this link.
- WWE chief revenue and marketing officer Michelle Wilson spoke with Multichannel News at this link.