WWE posted a new investor presentation for March 2014 here on their corporate website. In it, there is some interesting data in regards to the WWE Network.
The presentation highlights three scenarios of WWE Network subscribers, net revenue and incremental OIBDA in the United States. Here's a look:
- 1 Million Subscribers - $115,000,000 - Break-even
- 2 Million Subscribers - $225,000,000 - $50,000,000
- 3 Million Subscribers - $350,000,000 - $150,000,000
The same scenarios are broken down for phase 1 of the Network's international launch in the UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong and the Nordic countries:
- 250,000 Subscribers - $25,000,000 - Break-even
- 750,000 Subscribers - $75,000,000 - $70,000,000
- 1,500,000 Subscribers - $140,000,000 - $85,000,000
Thanks to Wrestling News World reader Tim for sending this data.