We’ve been closely tracking the odds of tonight’s WWE Roadblock: End of the Line pay-per-view and now have the latest expected match outcomes:
- Kevin Owens is favored to retain the WWE Universal Championship
- Charlotte Flair is favored to win the WWE Raw Women’s Championship
- Rich Swann is favored to retain the WWE Cruiserweight Championship
- Cesaro and Sheamus are favored to win the WWE Raw Tag Team Championship
- Sami Zayn is favored to beat Braun Strowman
- Seth Rollins is favored to beat Chris Jericho
- Rusev is favored to beat Big Cass
We have an exclusive WWE Roadblock live stream available at this link.
Zack will have complete pay-per-view reacts following the end of the show tonight for Premium Members. If you’re not yet a member, you’re missing out. Check out our exclusive Backstage News.
Disclaimer: Please keep in mind all match outcomes are subject to change until the final run sheet. We have not obtained one of those since 2009 when Vince McMahon freaked out and gave everyone a different run sheet to expose our source. These outcomes are based on a variety of factors including international betting odds. Please take them as a rumor and thank you for your support!