I was in attendance for the show. Following the list of results, I'll provide some additional notes concerning the night of action.
- Tag Titles: New Day def. The Bar to retain the titles
- Rusev/Lana def. Andrade Almas/Zelina Vega
- Shelton Benjamin def. Tye Dillinger
- Women's Title: Charlotte Flair def. Carmella by DQ when Becky Lynch interfered
- Asuka/Charlotte def. Becky Lynch/Carmella
- Karl Anderson [w/Luke Gallows] def. Harper
- US Title: Shinsuke Nakamura def. Jeff Hardy and The Miz to retain the title
- WWE Title: AJ Styles def. Samoa Joe to retain the title
- New Day have to be the most fun, interactive gimmick to see live. They had a great time twerking in some rude fan's face and then even being silly and animated during the Bar's entrance, which is something you never really get to see and/or appreciate on TV.
- Rusev was RIDICULOUSLY over as was Lana.
- Zelina Vega is RIDICULOUSLY small in person. She may be tinier than Bliss.
- The crowd was dead during Benjamin/Dillinger but the former had some good lines when a guy yelled "boring" at him and the match won over the crowd in the end just because it was some solid wrestling. They both wrestled as faces. Tye also got a huge pop for doing the Sharpshooter in Canada and there was a lot of booing when Benjamin reached the ropes.
- I was genuinely surprised by the shortness of the Women's Title match until Becky ran in for the DQ and Asuka made the save so they could change it to a tag team contest.
- People still don't want to boo Becky Lynch. She may have gotten the second-loudest reception of the night. She even acknowledged it as did Asuka.
- Anderson/Harper may have been the only dud of the night. It had nothing to do with either guy but it was the popcorn match so everyone was drained.
- The Miz's pre-match banter was incredible with him doing a Rick Rude schtick for each item of clothing he removed. The crowd was all over him.
- Jeff Hardy threw a shirt at the crowd but he did it too hard and it got stuck up on the ceiling. You could tell Jeff felt bad about it and he shrugged and said "sorry, guys." Byron Saxton (who was the announcer) and the referee cracked up as well.
- AJ and Joe had a great brawl to end the show. Joe is especially well at working that methodical style as a heel but both guys got a healthy amount of cheers from the crowd.
- OVERALL, it was a terrific show. WWE always puts on great live events and this was no exception. Plus, I met Byron Saxton!