We now have a clearer picture of who is scheduled to go over at tonight’s WWE TLC pay-per-view thanks to the latest international betting odds for the show. While it appears the “smart money” is in, these odds are as of mid-Sunday afternoon and as we’ve seen in the past, the only final outcome is what is on the run sheet. However, below are the expected match outcomes for WWE TLC 2016:
- AJ Styles is favored to retain the WWE World Heavyweight Championship in a TLC match against Dean Ambrose
- The Miz is favored to retain the WWE Intercontinental Championship in a Ladder Match against Dolph Ziggler
- Alexa Bliss is favored to win the WWE Smackdown Women’s Championship in a Tables Match against Becky Lynch
- Randy Orton and Bray Wyatt are favored to win the WWE Smackdown Tag Team Championship against Heath Slater and Rhyno
- Nikki Bella is favored to beat Carmella in a no disqualification match
- Baron Corbin is favored to beat Kalisto in a Chairs Match
Make sure to join us at 8 PM EST for streaming live coverage of WWE TLC here at WrestlingNewsWorld.com. Even if you’re watching live, you can discuss the show as it airs with other readers and staff. Don’t miss it!
We would like to encourage you to download our *FREE* pro wrestling and mixed martial arts news app! It's available in the Apple App Store and in Google Play. Once you download and love it, please submit a review! Thank you for your support!